The Service Center provides comprehensive public awareness services to U.S. and Canadian pipeline companies for regulatory compliance. Since 1979, we have continuously enhanced our services with advancements, such as pioneering digital mapping over 35 years ago, implemented parcel precision geocoding in 2005, and conducted more than 1000 pipeline communication projects and more than 750 pipeline project audits.
The Service Center (TSC) has been operating pipeline awareness programs for over 35 years to provide oil and gas pipeline companies with cost-effective pipeline awareness campaigns that meet or exceed regulatory compliance, and adhere to American Petroleum institute’s (API) Recommended Practice (RP) 1162, as well as other regulations including CFR Parts 192 and 195. With respect to Canadian Projects, our public awareness program activities and efforts meet or exceed the requirements of the National Energy Board (NEB).
One very important element in our programs is the utilization of the most current and up to date Address Records available from the USPS (or Canada Post) which ensures the highest level of address deliverability that is possible when contacting the applicable Stakeholders.
The Service Center, Ltd. also provides multi-channel marketing and fulfillment services to the nation's most prominent Fortune 500 companies, including Coca-Cola, Toyota, Shell, and many others.
Founded in 1983, TSC has led the marketing industry in technology advancements during a time of unprecedented change.
- Visual, Manual and Phone Verifications -
- Detailed Analysis of the Corridor & Pipeline -
- Mapping of Pipeline Areas and Corridors -
- Pioneering digital mapping -
- As innovation leader in pipeline awareness -
- Total ownership of technology and data -
- Only Mail to Required Addresses -
- No Zip Code Saturation -
- USPS certified data processor & mail house since 1983 -
- Audit Consultation -
- Extensive Infinity Data Storage -
- Comprehensive Compliance Documentation -
- Targeting Stakeholder Audiences -
- 1000+ pipeline awareness projects -
- 750+ pipeline project audits -
- Analysis Evaluation and Reporting to Gauge Program Effectiveness -
- Design, Printing and Mailing of Pipeline Awareness Safety Materials -
- Website Development for Public Education -
- Media and Multi-Channel Communications -